UtilityScan™ is the industry standard ground penetrating radar solution for the designation of subsurface utilities. With UtilityScan, users can quickly identify and mark the location and depth of service utilities – gas, communications, sewer lines – and other metallic and non-metallic targets including underground storage tanks and PVC pipes.
The UtilityScan family is configurable and provides the flexibility to address a wide range of utility applications. The selection of the appropriate antenna and cart tailor UtilityScan beyond utility operation to address NDT and environmental applications, including bridge deck assessment and concrete scanning.
Regardless of the configuration, UtilityScan delivers exceptional data quality while being rugged enough to stand up to years of field use.
Typical Uses for UtilityScan Include:
- Utility detection – metallic and non-metallic
- Environmental assessment
- Damage prevention
- Geological investigation
- Turf assessment
- Road inspection
- Locate non-traceable utilities and water lines in real-time
- Unsurpassed accuracy
- User-friendly system
- Instant 3D data collection
- Locate and mark utilities quickly with the innovative backup cursor feature
- Rugged cart-based systems that are lightweight and simple to collapse for travel
- Easy data transfer to flash card
- GPS integration
- Versatile – SIR-3000 data acquisition system can be used with all GSSI antennas
- High definition, full-color screen that is easy to read even in bright daylight
- Durable components that have been tested in the world’s toughest field conditions
- Affordable, turnkey solution
- 2-year warranty
More information: UtilityScan Brochure